Monday 15 April 2013

ASOS bargain bag



 Hello! Yes I'm back to blogging - finally! University has been pretty busy at the moment, with 5 assignments due in at the end of the month, I've also managed to get myself a proper writing job for the beauty section of a new start up magazine which I will be sharing with all of you once it launches.
Just a quick post to show you this lovely bag I picked up in the ASOS sale - if you haven't checked it out yet then get over there pronto, they have some amazing deals on at the moment. I'd actually been looking for a new red across body bag to match these gorgeous tribal print trousers I got from H&M and I did have my eye on a red satchel from Topshop, but at £28 I couldn't really justify it. But then I saw this bag on ASOS for £13 (down from £22) and I just had to have it.
It's a standard across body bag, just big enough to fit in your wallet and an umbrella, with a small pocket for your mobile. I love the gold scotty dog fitting and edging on the corners, it just makes it look a little bit smarter and a bit unique to other bags you'd find on the highstreet.
There's lots of other colours and designs in the sale, including ones with kissing birds and horse fittings which you can pick up from as little as £9! Bargain.

What do you think? Have you snapped up any bargains in the sale yet?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment