Wednesday 24 April 2013

Aussie 3 minute miracle frizz remedy

£4.99 from Boots

I have naturally curly hair but years of daily (sometime twice daily) has left my hair in an awkward "not-quite-straight" but "not nice enough to wear naturally" stage and with that comes frizz. Lots of frizz. I'll be the first to admit that I haven't exactly been kind to my hair over the years, numerous shades of hairdye, no regular hair cut and forgetting to use heat-protection products has left my hair looking dull and dehydrated. When I blowdry my hair it goes manic and even with the help of my trusty straighteners it's difficult to get it smooth, that's why I decided to try Aussie 3 Minute Miracle. I've tried a few of the individual sachets in the past but I thought it was time to invest in a full sized bottle. I love Aussie products, they always create lovely smelling products and it does it exactly what it says on the tin bottle. As I have quite thick hair, I squeezed a generous blob onto my hand and massaged from root to tip after using my normal shampoo and conditioner, leaving it on for probably more than 3 minutes. I was really impressed with how soft and manageable the intensive conditioner left my hair, it's gentle enough to use each time you wash your hair but I've left it for a couple of washes and my hair is still in pretty good condition. If you suffer from dry, frizzy hair that needs extra treatment then this is definitely the product for you.

Have you used any Aussie products? What is your favourite?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment