Thursday 25 April 2013

Elemis skin clear mattifying moisturiser

Elemis mattifying moisturiser *
I actually got this sample in the (I want to say) April issue of Cosmopolitan and I kept meaning to write and review and stick it on the blog but you know how thinks just mount up and before you know it you have a to-do list as long as your arm.
This is the first time I've ever used an Elemis product, I've always thought they were a bit expensive and I don't part easily with my cash for high-end products unless it's something I've lusted after for a long time! But I'm happy to report that I actually love this little moisturiser and it's fast become part of my morning skincare routine.
The Fresh Skin range has been specifically developed for younger skin to target problems such as oily and blemish prone skin. The mattifying moisturiser contains seamat to reduce t-zone shine, shea butter to help promote cell renewal and bergamot which is an antiseptic. The Bergamot has a really uplifting lemony scent, which wakes me up in the morning and it provides the perfect base for my make-up but I do still use a primer before my foundation. The good news is the bottle will last for quite a while as you only need to use a pea sized amount. I'm not sure if this moisturiser provides 8 hours of matte skin but it is one of the best mattifying moisturiser I have used so far and I think I will be investing in a full size bottle soon.
You can buy a fullsize version of Elemis mattifying moisturiser from timetospa.co.uk for £20.00

What's your favourite Elemis product? Or do you have another favourite moisturiser?

Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    I love Elemis products, they have saved my skin :)

    xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    Paula Piranha,
    x

    ReplyDelete