Friday 26 April 2013

Phil Smith Hair Transforming Cream

Phil Smith Hair Transforming Cream *
Another cheeky free gift from this month's edition of Cosmopolitan, I have to say they've been really good with their samples lately. Anyway on to more important things. Now this little bottle makes a lot of big claims but does it live up to the hype?
I've spent more than my fair share of pennies of so called miracle products which claim to rescue dry, damaged hair - I've haven't exactly been kind to my hair over the years ever since I discovered the joys of hair straighteners - so I was a little bit sceptical when the bottle claimed it would "transform" my hair and leave it feeling "unbelievably silky . But I was actually pleasantly surprised. You only need to apply a pea sized amount to the mid-lengths and ends of your hair before blow-drying as normal. It actually really helped my split ends (I haven't had my hair cut in over 6 months eek) and my hair felt much easier to straighten. I know make sure I use it every time I blowdry my hair because I think it really makes a difference. Plus a full size bottle is only £10.99 which I think is really good, because I don't know about you but I find that any products with argan oil tend to be pretty high priced.
Available to buy here online for £10.99. Sainsbury stores also stock Phil Smith products.

Have you tested out any Phil Smith products?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment