Friday 30 August 2013

Autumn Wishlist #1

Hey guys, can you believe it's nearly the end of August? Where has the summer gone? Or the year infact! But one good thing is that it means new clothes, as the shops say "out with the old summer stuff and in with the new goodies for autumn."
My bank card has taken such a battering lately, what with rent, deposits and admin fees for our new house, that I've actually started keeping a written list of things I like. I just note down the name, price and web link so I can keep a tab on things. There's nothing more annoying than finding something you love, but when you actually have the money to buy it you can't remember for the life of you where it was from!

Here's a few pieces I'm loving for Autumn


Autumn Wishlist #1



Dorothy Perkins oxblood bar bag £35.00
Dark burgundy is one of my favourite colours for autumn and this bag would make a great everyday staple, especially for uni. I could do with a bigger bag as my satchel is just not cutting it at the moment, maybe this will have to jump ship from wishlist to absolutely need... Maybe.
River Island cream cocoon jumper £30.00
Nothing says Autumn like a big, cosy jumper and this cream with go with anything from pencil skirts to laid back jeans.
Topshop checked tube skirt (currently out of stock)
I love, love, love this skirt! I really hope it comes back in stock soon. Funny thing is yesterday I found an old photo of me, aged 4 or 5, with my brother and I was wearing a dress in this exact print with a lace collar. Just goes to show that with fashion it's what goes around comes around again.
River Island gold tone clustered gem necklace £15.00
Statement jewellery is a favourite of mine, and the website actually recommended me this piece to go with the cream jumper, which I think would look perfect
Topshop map print shirt £35.00
This shirt caught my eye immediately when I was browsing the Topshop website, I love the quirky print. It would look great paired with some skinny blue jeans and tough black leather ankle boots.
Topshop MIGHTY black leather boots £45.00Okay so I already have some black ankle boots, but I love that these have a slight heel. Plus black goes with everything so it's fine to have another pair of ankle boots. Right?
River Island Multi-colour gemstone necklace £12.00
Another statement piece. The jewel colours would help brighten up any dull autumn  day and I like the way it's fastened onto a simple black ribbon rather than a chunky chain.

Are there any pieces you have your eye on for Autumn?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment