Wednesday 18 September 2013

Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer

COLLECTION 2000 CONCEALERS

COLLECTION 2000 CONCEALERS

My little sister actually introduced me to this concealer after seeing beauty vloggers rave about it on Youtube. Personally, I think it's nice to see beauty bloggers raving about a drugstore product. Everyone is so caught up in high end beauty pieces that they forget that there are some really good high street products out there as well. At £4.19 this a concealer that everyone can afford, and one that actually works. 
Now apologies for the bad picture, I wanted to take some of my own but unfortunately the black writing on the tube has already started to smudge with continued use. It's quite disappointing, considering I've only had the concealer for about 3 weeks, but that is the downside sometimes of high street beauty products - the packaging isn't as always a good quality as some of the more expensive items.
This liquid concealer provides good medium coverage that can be applied directly to problem areas with a foot applicator. This concealer is best at covered up dark circles and red marks rather than spots, as too much coverage can make it look cakey. I prefer to use my Revlon Photoready concealer, which is a thicker stick consistency to cover up any raised blemishes. I've also found that this concealer really does last, with some you can find them slipping after only a few hours and revealing the imperfections you wanted to hide, but with Collection 2000 I don't need to worry. I can apply my make up in the morning and go about my day without worrying if my blemishes are on show. This has also been excellent at hiding my dark circles, an unfortunate by products of late night studying at uni.
There are four shades available, light, fair, medium and deep. I usually class myself as fair skinned but even I found the light and fair shades fare too pale for me so I went for medium instead. Again there might not be as many shade choices as some higher end brands but if you are looking for a good basic concealer that can actually, well, conceal then this one will do the job for you without breaking the bank.

Have you tried the Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer?

Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. I've used this for almost a year now, and there's no going back :). It's excellent value for money and I don't think I'll swap for a premium brand anytime soon! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete