Friday 14 March 2014

Weekly Wishlist 002

Weekly Wishlist 002

Weekly Wishlist 002 

Another week that's just flown by! This week I've tried really hard to be motivated; going to the gym, blogging and sharing all the time, and most importantly keeping up with the dreading dissertation. So this morning I decided to treat myself to a bit of online shopping (read: online window browsing) and these are just some of the beauty items I'm lusting after at the moment. (From l-r)

1) Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream: £29.00 I've loved Smashbox ever since I tried their Photo Finish Foundation Primer, which is one of the best primers I've ever used, and I'd love to try out this CC Cream next. £29 is quite a lot to shell out for one product, but when it comes to foundations/BB creams/CC creams and the like, I think if it's something you're wearing everyday it's worth spending a few more pennies. I'd also like to switch to something lighter for the spring and give my skin a chance to heal from its latest breakout!
2)No7 Peony Petals Blush Palette: £12.00 No picture online can do this palette justice, I've seen it in store and it is absolutely stunning. The background colour is lovely warm pink, in the foreground you have a dusky rose colour and the back to shimmery gold petals to highlight. Three products in one for just £12, what more could a girl ask for!
3) Essie Nail Polish Twinkle-Belle Duo Kit: £12.99 I always love the little kits that Essie come out, they're really well put together and the colours complement each other perfectly. In the Twinkle-Belle kit you get a Crème-de-Menthe green and a multidimensional top coat in incadescent pink. Wear alone, wear together, it's up to you.
4) Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum 30ml: £39.00 This perfume has been in stores for a while now, but I still can't resist a spritz whenever I pop into my local Boots. I'm not much of a perfume girl - I stick to my two favourite DKNY fragrances - but this lovely summery floral scent. With top notes of green pair and juicy mandarin, it's very fresh and energetic, and the honey scent isn't overpowering at all.
5) Barry M Aquarium Nail Effects: £3.99 each Barry M is my favourite nail polish of all time, and one day I am determined to own every shade they have! I saw these on Twitter yesterday and I instantly thought it was such a pretty collection for summer. There are four mirror tone shades and two glitter top coats in the range, perfect for creating that mermaid look.

Have you tried out any of these? What beauty products are on your wishlist this week?

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment